[WG-InfoSharing] Fwd: EIC Demo - round 1 complete!

Andrew Hughes andrewhughes3000 at gmail.com
Tue May 14 09:44:11 UTC 2019

We presented much of the Demo material today during the Kantara Workshop -
the 'real' demo happens on Wednesday.

We had a rapt audience! Not many people on phones or heads-down

People understood the concept of getting a stack of personal data receipts
in their 'shoebox' personal data store. When we showed the live demo part
everyone was nodding along and clearly thinking about their own use cases.

Asya showed Sphere Identity, Keith from Ubisecure talked about the API he
developed and I presented the overall slides and the Consentua Chrome
extension and we showed Margo's video of their product as well. On
Wednesday, I'll show the digi.me environment replacing the Transmute video.
We had screen shots and logos from Datafund and Airside as well.

We had good questions and comments from the audience - we have at least one
new WG member coming and maybe more after tomorrow.

I'll post the slides on the wiki by the end of the week.

Yesterday, at the Kantara Member plenary, I presented the slide deck
without the demos - good engagement and discussion there as well.

On next week's CIS WG call, we'll probably show the demo parts and debrief
a bit.

andrew.