[WG-InfoSharing] Receipt Implementations page

Andrew Hughes andrewhughes3000 at gmail.com
Fri May 10 15:28:17 UTC 2019

Keep 'em coming! We have a few more additions now.

Please check your entry in the 'implementations' page to make sure that it
is correct (especially the 'production status' column). Also, if you have a
job title you'd like to use, please let me know.

https://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/display/infosharing/2+-+Consent+Receipt+Implementations

Remember that I'm going to be explicitly sending conference attendees to
this link - normally people take pictures of these kinds of URLs and also
post-event they will have the slides for download.

andrew.

AndrewHughes3000 at gmail.com