[WG-InfoSharing] Meeting notes 2019-05-09

Jim Pasquale jim at digi.me
Fri May 10 00:38:41 UTC 2019

+1 Paul

On May 9, 2019, at 1:17 PM, Andrew Hughes <andrewhughes3000 at gmail.com<mailto:andrewhughes3000 at gmail.com>> wrote:

wooo! Nice!

Let's make sure that the WG supports you in whatever way you need to be successful!

andrew.

Andrew Hughes CISM CISSP

AndrewHughes3000 at gmail.com<mailto:AndrewHughes3000 at gmail.com>
https://www.linkedin.com/in/andrew-hughes-682058a<https://www.linkedin.com/in/andrew-hughes-682058a>
Digital Identity | International Standards | Information Security

On Thu, May 9, 2019 at 10:16 AM Paul Knowles <paul.knowles at dativa.com<mailto:paul.knowles at dativa.com>> wrote:
Andrew - As of today, we have our first Overlays data capture architecture (ODCA) pilot confirmed with Novartis Research. They are looking to build an Informed Consent Form (ICF) using overlays. I'm chuffed that we'll be working on "consent" first!