[WG-InfoSharing] Meeting notes 2019-05-09

Paul Knowles paul.knowles at dativa.com
Thu May 9 17:16:51 UTC 2019

Andrew - As of today, we have our first Overlays data capture architecture
(ODCA) pilot confirmed with Novartis Research. They are looking to build an
Informed Consent Form (ICF) using overlays. I'm chuffed that we'll be
working on "consent" first!

--
Paul Knowles | Innovation & Emerging Technology
Italy +39 3493 878 403   UK +44 7818 837 199