[WG-InfoSharing] Meeting notes 2019-05-09

Andrew Hughes andrewhughes3000 at gmail.com
Thu May 9 15:49:41 UTC 2019

Hope I didn't talk too much today (but I know that I did) - lots to report
on

https://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/display/infosharing/2019-05-09+Meeting+notes+%28CR%29+DRAFT

We are nearing readiness for the Demo at EIC in Munich next week - we'll
have 4 different Privacy Control Panels to show, 3-4 receipt issuers (data
controllers), 2 mechanisms to get a receipt into a person's storage place
(API and File upload).

I'm working out the narrative flow for the ppt and demo sequencing this
week.

We will continue to refine and sharpen the demo as we present it to other
conferences over the next several months.

Specification v2 work will kick off after EIC. We have tentatively lined up
a PM to push a small team through a 8-10 week surge to get to a "draft-0"
that captures requirements from use cases. So, if you have a use case that
you believe needs to be covered in v2, please let me know and I'll let you
know how to submit it and engage to explain etc.

Please go read the Director's Corner for April 2019
<https://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/display/BoT/2019%3A+April> - lots
of interesting happenings across Kantara's different parts

AndrewHughes3000 at gmail.com