[WG-InfoSharing] Correction from call

Jim Pasquale jim at digi.me
Thu May 9 15:43:54 UTC 2019

My Apologies as I mis-represented the name of the Ctrl-Shift  project launched last week in London. It is not call Consent Mobility, It is as listed below The Data Mobility Project

https://www.ctrl-shift.co.uk/reports/DCMS_Ctrl-Shift_Data_mobility_report_summary.pdf

Also here: with a shameless marketing plug…
https://blog.digi.me/2019/05/02/the-data-mobility-sandbox-innovators-workshop-a-facilitator-perspective/

/jp

digi.me<https://digi.me/mission> Ltd | Executive VP Interoperability | Virtual: 845.986.1906  | Twitter: @jpasquale | GETDATA<https://digi.me/>

Disclaimer:
The information contained in this communication from the sender is confidential. It is intended solely for use by the recipient and others authorized to receive it. If you are not the recipient, you are hereby notified any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking action in relation of the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this email in error, please delete it and advise the sender.

Disclaimer

The information contained in this communication from the sender is confidential. It is intended solely for use by the recipient and others authorized to receive it. If you are not the recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking action in relation of the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this email in error, please delete it and advise the sender.