[WG-InfoSharing] Please update Receipt Implementations entries on wiki

Andrew Hughes andrewhughes3000 at gmail.com
Wed May 8 21:51:20 UTC 2019

Hi - I'm going to point at the list of implementations on our wiki
extensively over the next few months as we tour the demo from conference to
conference.
https://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/display/infosharing/2+-+Consent+Receipt+Implementations

So - if you listed a while ago, please check for accuracy.
If you have implemented something that resembles a consent receipt directly
or indirectly related to the Kantara receipt spec, please list yourself.

You can either email me the text for posting or if you have a login
account, post the updates yourselves.

thanks
andrew.

AndrewHughes3000 at gmail.com