[WG-InfoSharing] user record of consents granted

Info@SS info at smartspecies.com
Tue Mar 12 15:17:41 UTC 2019

Hi Tom,

The dashboard is a demo concept at this time. So not really congruent with this post. Is this post in response to the demo or more in general, best practices for consent management with identity management ?

A few approaches for exploring receipt storage at this time,

- the client like digi.me
- the server - hosted by the receipt provider
- the pod
- make  consent an event and give its own identity -  COEL - using pseudonymous identifiers -
- Consent on the Block Chain - Hyperledger

Does this get into answering your question?  Not the type of question that can be constrained by the topic of VRM.  The VRM reference is something I can sympathise with.  But, I think the scope of consent and its identity management incarnations is a generally a bigger issue that encapsulates VRM.

- Mark