[WG-InfoSharing] Reminder: tomorrow's call

Mark @ OC mark at openconsent.com
Sun Jun 30 22:36:02 UTC 2019

Hi Lisa & Doc,

These should be captured in the form best practice for the notice based contextual integrity when producing receipts

For example,  the for consent - the action button should be  I understand as oppose to I agree etc.

Contracts or terms - Should be 'Execute contract’ and not I agree unless each term is agreed too individually.   Without these best practices, or verified awareness via other means, then the permissions, contract and agreements are low quality and there is no way to see the quality of a permission.  (This can also fits nicely with ISO 29184)

Maybe this type of best practice that is wide ranging is something that multiple groups  could be involved with creating?   (Do either of you think something like this would be something you could support?)

- Mark