[WG-InfoSharing] New WG Naming Ideas

mary hodder hodder at gmail.com
Fri Jun 28 05:27:50 UTC 2019

Mark.. that's quite long.

In the spirit of your suggestion, how about this (joking):

CRAPTASTIC-ISWG

Consent Relationship Authorization Preferences for Total Attention
Self-soviergn Toleration of Information Control - Information Sharing
Working Group

It's all fun and games until someone gets their personal data poked with a
stick. Then it's just a stick. Poking your data.

On a serious note: maybe we should go for something shorter... 5 letters or
less. 😉