[WG-InfoSharing] Reminder: tomorrow's call

Jim Pasquale jim at digi.me
Wed Jun 26 15:11:33 UTC 2019

With many of the workgroup participants at Identiverse this week. Tomorrow’s call will focus on drafting an update to the new charter for CIS.

Here are the call in details:

GoToMeeting (GTM1)

https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/323930725 <https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/323930725>

You can also dial in using your phone.
United States: +1 (669) 224-3318

Access Code: 323-930-725

More phone numbers
Australia: +61 2 9091 7603
Austria: +43 1 2530 22500
Belgium: +32 28 93 7002
Canada: +1 (647) 497-9376
Denmark: +45 32 72 03 69
Finland: +358 923 17 0556
France: +33 170 950 590
Germany: +49 692 5736 7300
Ireland: +353 15 360 756
Italy: +39 0 230 57 81 80
Netherlands: +31 207 941 375
New Zealand: +64 9 282 9510
Norway: +47 21 93 37 37
Spain: +34 932 75 1230
Sweden: +46 853 527 818
Switzerland: +41 225 4599 60
United Kingdom: +44 330 221 0097

See you on the call.

Disclaimer

The information contained in this communication from the sender is confidential. It is intended solely for use by the recipient and others authorized to receive it. If you are not the recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking action in relation of the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this email in error, please delete it and advise the sender.