[WG-InfoSharing] Terms of Reference for the ISO SC27/WG5 Study Period on Consent Receipts & Records

Andrew Hughes andrewhughes3000 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 21 13:41:42 UTC 2019

Yes - for further context, the SP TOR is worded that way because Colin and
I wrote it - we are the Rapporteurs for the ISO Study Period.

Andrew Hughes CISM CISSP
o  +1 650.209.7542 m +1 250.888.9474
1249 Palmer Road, Victoria, BC V8P 2H8
AndrewHughes3000 at gmail.com
https://www.linkedin.com/in/andrew-hughes-682058a
Digital Identity | International Standards | Information Security