[WG-InfoSharing] Terms of Reference for the ISO SC27/WG5 Study Period on Consent Receipts & Records

Mark @ OC mark at openconsent.com
Fri Jun 21 10:57:49 UTC 2019

Thanks Colin,

There is a nice list of inputs for the spec, and a pretty tight scope to focus with.

WG 5 establishes a six-month Study Period to assess the need for a Consent Receipt and Record standard used to support transparency and accountability practices related to an individual’s consent to personally identifiable information processing.

And

The work may use ISO/IEC 3rd CD 29184 and Kantara Consent Receipt Specification v1.1 as starting references.

This is terrific since the Consent Receipt was written to 29184 for this provides the opportunity to put them together formally, effectively combining the notification and consent requirements.  This should be quite easy to do.

Best,

Mark