[WG-InfoSharing] Meeting notes 2019-06-20

Andrew Hughes andrewhughes3000 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 20 16:44:02 UTC 2019

https://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/x/egHnBg

Well-attended call today - thank you!
- We heard news about the CIS WG Blinding Identity Taxonomy - getting
airtime in a UK Parliamentary inquiry
- We heard about Iain's progress on the WG charter refresh
- We walked through the github repository being set up for the
Specification update project including the Use Case template (hint: create
a github issue and pick the template from the list to see what's in it)

Question? Corrections? Additions? please edit the wiki page directly or
send to Jim or myself.

5043 Del Monte Ave., Victoria, BC V8Y 1W9
AndrewHughes3000 at gmail.com