[WG-InfoSharing] W3C Data Privacy Vocabulary - Consent Receipt Inputs

Andrew Hughes andrewhughes3000 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 19 21:57:29 UTC 2019

The DPV is very interesting!

I'm not very fluent in working with ontologies - I'm browsing the dpv.ttl
in Protege, trying to get a feel for what's here.

Any chance we could invite Bud, Harsh or Jason to walk the WG through the
work?

I know that the DPV is useful in context of the receipt specification -
just need some help to understand how to use it

andrew.

5043 Del Monte Ave., Victoria, BC V8Y 1W9
AndrewHughes3000 at gmail.com