[WG-InfoSharing] Call for Agenda potentials

Andrew Hughes andrewhughes3000 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 19 20:50:05 UTC 2019

Not sure I follow...

The general idea is to take all the 'feature requests' and bring them to
the WG for prioritization. The 'feature requests' might come from
implementer feedback, requirements coming out of use cases, bug reports etc

So that list you pointed at is a source - it would have to be processed so
that decisions could be made to address/not address each item.

On Wed, Jun 19, 2019 at 1:36 PM Iain Henderson <iainhenderson at mac.com>
wrote:

> [...]
>
>> Is this the list of issues here?
>>
>> https://github.com/KantaraInitiative/CISWG/issues
>>
>> If so then I have to confess I really struggle with the Github format. It
>> might be technically sound but I find it difficult to understand what is
>> being sought/ proposed and how that is prioritised and turned into an
>> output.
>>
>> Iain
>>
>> On 19 Jun 2019, at 20:14, Jim Pasquale <jim at digi.me> wrote:
>>
>> This work is being compiled by Kate and Andrew, we’ll mention it but I
>> don’t think a review is ready.
>>
>> Perhaps Andrew and Kate can elaborate.
>>
>> On Jun 19, 2019, at 2:32 PM, Info @ OC <info at openconsent.com> wrote:
>>
>> Hi Jim,
>>
>> Can we go through the inputs/feedback for v1.1 of the CR spec and is it
>> possible to get a list of requirements for any ISO submission?
>>
>> - Mark
>>
>> On 19 Jun 2019, at 18:10, Jim Pasquale <jim at digi.me> wrote:
>>
>> Having not received any agenda items marked as such for tomorrow’s call,
>> here’s your last chance to submit for consideration for inclusion to
>> tomorrow’a call.
>>
>> Otherwise we’ll be reviewing the standard items with renewed focus on use
>> cases for version 2. Inclusion not already on the radar screen.
>>
>> See you all tomorrow.
>>

>> *Disclaimer*
>>
>> The information contained in this communication from the sender is
>> confidential. It is intended solely for use by the recipient and others
>> authorised to receive it. If you are not the recipient, you are hereby
>> notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking action in
>> relation of the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may
>> be unlawful. If you have received this email in error, please delete it and
>> advise the sender.
>>
>> .
>>

>> *Disclaimer*
>>
>> The information contained in this communication from the sender is
>> confidential. It is intended solely for use by the recipient and others
>> authorised to receive it. If you are not the recipient, you are hereby
>> notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking action in
>> relation of the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may
>> be unlawful. If you have received this email in error, please delete it and
>> advise the sender.
>>
>> .

> Andrew Hughes CISM CISSP
> In Turn Information Management Consulting
> o  +1 650.209.7542 m +1 250.888.9474
> 1249 Palmer Road,
> <https://www.google.com/maps/search/1249+Palmer+Road,+Victoria,+BC+V8P+2H8?entry=gmail&source=g>
>  Victoria, BC V8P 2H8
> <https://www.google.com/maps/search/1249+Palmer+Road,+Victoria,+BC+V8P+2H8?entry=gmail&source=g>
> AndrewHughes3000 at gmail.com
> https://www.linkedin.com/in/andrew-hughes-682058a
> Digital Identity | International Standards | Information Security

Andrew Hughes CISM CISSP
AndrewHughes3000 at gmail.com