[WG-InfoSharing] Call for Agenda potentials

Andrew Hughes andrewhughes3000 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 19 20:33:57 UTC 2019

Nope. That was the one David was working on for v1.1 - it's likely that
some of them are still valid.

On Wed, Jun 19, 2019 at 1:05 PM Iain Henderson <iainhenderson at mac.com>
wrote:

> Is this the list of issues here?
>
> https://github.com/KantaraInitiative/CISWG/issues
>
> If so then I have to confess I really struggle with the Github format. It
> might be technically sound but I find it difficult to understand what is
> being sought/ proposed and how that is prioritised and turned into an
> output.
>
> Iain
>
> On 19 Jun 2019, at 20:14, Jim Pasquale <jim at digi.me> wrote:
>
> This work is being compiled by Kate and Andrew, we’ll mention it but I
> don’t think a review is ready.
>
> Perhaps Andrew and Kate can elaborate.
>
> On Jun 19, 2019, at 2:32 PM, Info @ OC <info at openconsent.com> wrote:
>
> Hi Jim,
>
> Can we go through the inputs/feedback for v1.1 of the CR spec and is it
> possible to get a list of requirements for any ISO submission?
>
> - Mark
>
> On 19 Jun 2019, at 18:10, Jim Pasquale <jim at digi.me> wrote:
>
> Having not received any agenda items marked as such for tomorrow’s call,
> here’s your last chance to submit for consideration for inclusion to
> tomorrow’a call.
>
> Otherwise we’ll be reviewing the standard items with renewed focus on use
> cases for version 2. Inclusion not already on the radar screen.
>
> See you all tomorrow.
>

> *Disclaimer*

> authorised to receive it. If you are not the recipient, you are hereby
> be unlawful. If you have received this email in error, please delete it and
> advise the sender.
>
> .
>

> *Disclaimer*

> authorised to receive it. If you are not the recipient, you are hereby
> be unlawful. If you have received this email in error, please delete it and
> advise the sender.
>
> .

Andrew Hughes CISM CISSP
o  +1 650.209.7542 m +1 250.888.9474
1249 Palmer Road, Victoria, BC V8P 2H8
AndrewHughes3000 at gmail.com
https://www.linkedin.com/in/andrew-hughes-682058a
Digital Identity | International Standards | Information Security