[WG-InfoSharing] Consent and Information Sharing Work Group Charter Update

Lisa LeVasseur lalevasseur at ieee.org
Mon Jun 17 21:49:47 UTC 2019

I offered this in the spirit of brainstorming the charter of the group
[using, I suppose, a rather wide lens]. Struck me that, part of the
"shoebox" metaphor Andrew's been using for consent receipts is a
reconciling function--and not just a reconciliation of the original
agreement, but also the subsequent behavior by the service provider.
 Didn't have specific solutions in mind.