[WG-InfoSharing] Consent and Information Sharing Work Group Charter Update

Jim Pasquale jim at digi.me
Mon Jun 17 18:30:38 UTC 2019

It’s done in digi.me<http://digi.me> each and every time, especially when access to data over a time period has been granted.  Including pausing sharing, stopping sharing, and right to eraser.

Like I’ve been saying it’s a CDR- concatenate and linked, in a two-sided log, what the service provider does with it is completely up to them. The feature was developed around settlement or the ease of settlement inside a biller which can scale to millions of transactions per second.  It is another reason we use service groups to achieving specific data groups in our ontology.