[WG-InfoSharing] Receipt Implementations page updates

Andrew Hughes andrewhughes3000 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 13 13:24:29 UTC 2019

Hi everyone - a reminder to get listed on our implementations page - we
have 9 right now.

https://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/display/infosharing/2+-+Consent+Receipt+Implementations

You don't have to have a spec-compliant receipt in play - but if you are
listing something that does not follow the Kantara receipt, we ask that you
point this out clearly in the appropriate column (probably as a derivation).

Remember that this is the page that people who are considering implementing
for their companies go to first - this is where they can get a feel for
market adoption. At conferences, we are working hard to enlist larger
companies to get on board - this implementations list is key to that.

Email me details or, if you have a Kantara Confluence ID, feel free to
update on your own.

thanks
andrew.

5043 Del Monte Ave., Victoria, BC V8Y 1W9
AndrewHughes3000 at gmail.com