[WG-InfoSharing] Today's Agenda Items

Jim Pasquale jim at digi.me
Thu Jun 13 13:00:56 UTC 2019

Thanks for the reminder Iain as a SOP I will include it in the future. This information was taken directly from the main WG page and can be accessed by anyone at anytime here:

https://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/display/infosharing

CALENDAR:  https://kantarainitiative.org/calendars<https://kantarainitiative.org/calendars/>

Call times:

Consent Receipt: Thursdays - 15:30 GMT, 07:30 Pacific, 10:30 Eastern Time

User Submitted Terms: Wednesdays - 16:00 GMT; 08:00 Pacific; 11:00 Eastern

GoToMeeting (GTM1)
Please join the meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.

https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/323930725 <https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/323930725>

You can also dial in using your phone.
United States: +1 (669) 224-3318

Access Code: 323-930-725