[WG-InfoSharing] Today's Agenda Items

Mark @ OC mark at openconsent.com
Thu Jun 13 11:28:07 UTC 2019

Thanks Jim,

Very much like to see/get some consent receipt work done on the call today - perhaps - review the inputs that have come in from the V1.  Moving CR work and discussion forward would be a CISWG success IMO.

Do you know what state the v1 feedback/input collection and review is at for the CR v1.1 ?

- Mark