[WG-InfoSharing] Today's Agenda Items

Jim Pasquale jim at digi.me
Thu Jun 13 11:15:11 UTC 2019

We’ll be spending time today talking about “success" comparing stories from the past experiences applying to future requirements,

If you would like to submit notes to Andrew and I as a “recording secretary” please do so.

See you on the call later today.

Disclaimer

The information contained in this communication from the sender is confidential. It is intended solely for use by the recipient and others authorized to receive it. If you are not the recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking action in relation of the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this email in error, please delete it and advise the sender.