[WG-InfoSharing] 06-06 WG Call

Jim Pasquale jim at digi.me
Thu Jun 6 19:12:50 UTC 2019

Just a quick ask and thank you for attending todays call

Asking to please respond to this message only if in fact and indeed you participated on todays call.

Please submit through this message any notes you may have jotted down and or any observations you’d like to be recorded.

Again, Thank you to our newest members, who’ve had to listen through some of the history of how we arrived where we are, more important thank to all for listening and making comments on how the group might move forward producing parallel efforts expediting a next release, new approaches, with improved communications to other standards efforts around consent.

Speaking for the LC of the group, we appreciate you.

/jjp

Sent from an iPad
digi.me<http://digi.me>
Building Trust through Consent

Disclaimer

The information contained in this communication from the sender is confidential. It is intended solely for use by the recipient and others authorized to receive it. If you are not the recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking action in relation of the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this email in error, please delete it and advise the sender.