[WG-InfoSharing] Tomorrow’s objective and goal

James Aschberger james at onethingless.com
Thu Jun 6 14:40:13 UTC 2019

Joining Lisa's WebEx

From: WG-InfoSharing <wg-infosharing-bounces at kantarainitiative.org> on behalf of Lisa LeVasseur <lalevasseur at ieee.org>
Date: Thursday, 6 June 2019 at 16:39
To: "Mark @ OC" <mark at openconsent.com>
Cc: "wg-infosharing at kantarainitiative.org" <wg-infosharing at kantarainitiative.org>
Subject: Re: [WG-InfoSharing] Tomorrow’s objective and goal

can use mine:   https://wrethinking-thefoundation.my.webex.com/meet/lisa

On Thu, Jun 6, 2019 at 7:37 AM Mark @ OC <mark at openconsent.com> wrote:

Anyone have an alternative - they can pass around ?

On 6 Jun 2019, at 15:34, Jim Pasquale <jim at digi.me> wrote:

Hi Forwhatever Eason I can’t login as the host on either my iPad or a laptop

Sent from an iPad

digi.me

Building Trust through Consent

On Jun 6, 2019, at 10:33 AM, Lisa LeVasseur <lalevasseur at ieee.org> wrote:

I'm on the bridge but no ones there:    https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/323930725

On Thu, Jun 6, 2019 at 7:32 AM Iain Henderson <iainhenderson at mac.com> wrote:

could someone send the dial in details please?