[WG-InfoSharing] Tomorrow’s objective and goal

Črt Ahlin crt.ahlin at datafund.net
Thu Jun 6 14:36:07 UTC 2019

I guess these are the details (taken from the meeting calendar), but the
call is not started:

Time zone converter: www.thetimenow.com/time-zone-converter.php

Dial in details:

https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/323930725

You can also dial in using your phone.
United States: +1 (669) 224-3318

Access Code: 323-930-725

More phone numbers
Australia: +61 2 9091 7603
Austria: +43 1 2530 22500
Belgium: +32 28 93 7002
Canada: +1 (647) 497-9376
Denmark: +45 32 72 03 69
Finland: +358 923 17 0556
France: +33 170 950 590
Germany: +49 692 5736 7300
Ireland: +353 15 360 756
Italy: +39 0 230 57 81 80
Netherlands: +31 207 941 375
New Zealand: +64 9 282 9510
Norway: +47 21 93 37 37
Spain: +34 932 75 1230
Sweden: +46 853 527 818
Switzerland: +41 225 4599 60
United Kingdom: +44 330 221 0097

First GoToMeeting? Let's do a quick system check:
https://link.gotomeeting.com/system-check