[WG-InfoSharing] Tomorrow’s objective and goal

Jim Pasquale jim at digi.me
Thu Jun 6 14:34:49 UTC 2019

Hi Forwhatever Eason I can’t login as the host on either my iPad or a laptop

Sent from an iPad
digi.me<http://digi.me>
Building Trust through Consent

On Jun 6, 2019, at 10:33 AM, Lisa LeVasseur <lalevasseur at ieee.org<mailto:lalevasseur at ieee.org>> wrote:

I'm on the bridge but no ones there:   https://global.gotomeeting.com<http://gotomeeting.com>/join/323930725

On Thu, Jun 6, 2019 at 7:32 AM Iain Henderson <iainhenderson at mac.com<mailto:iainhenderson at mac.com>> wrote:
could someone send the dial in details please?

On 5 Jun 2019, at 19:27, Jim Pasquale <jim at digi.me<mailto:jim at digi.me>> wrote:

Help WG,

Please bring some issues and ideas around what we should be further discussing in future calls for new requirements for CR, as we will be fleshing out and reviewing how to explain them in a variety of use-cases using the defined method, which the ID Proving discussion group used and is available here:

https://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/display/IDPVUseCases/Use+Case+style+and+instructions<https://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/display/IDPVUseCases/Use+Case+style+and+instructions>

Looking forward to see as many as possible on the call.

Thanks for being you!
/jjp

Sent from an iPad
digi.me<http://digi.me/>
Building Trust through Consent

Disclaimer

The information contained in this communication from the sender is confidential. It is intended solely for use by the recipient and others authorised to receive it. If you are not the recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking action in relation of the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this email in error, please delete it and advise the sender.

.

Disclaimer

The information contained in this communication from the sender is confidential. It is intended solely for use by the recipient and others authorized to receive it. If you are not the recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking action in relation of the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this email in error, please delete it and advise the sender.