[WG-InfoSharing] Material for November 1 CIS WG call now on wiki

Nat Sakimura sakimura at gmail.com
Thu Nov 1 17:07:02 UTC 2018

Sorry that I do not seem to have cycles to allocate to this important work,
partly because I trust you guys.
(I have to divert my time to projects that are going to awkward places
instead.)

ISO/IEC 29184 is going to DIS in the next round. The next draft is going to
be the last Committee Draft.
If something that is to be included in 29184 re: consent receipt really has
to be submitted as comments with very good quality ISO text.
Anything less than that will be rejected so I would like you guys to take
time to craft text if necessary.

Best,

Nat Sakimura

Nat Sakimura (=nat)