[WG-InfoSharing] Consent receipt demo at CIW EU Amsterdam 31 Oct 2018

Colin Wallis Kantara colin at kantarainitiative.org
Thu Nov 1 11:45:52 UTC 2018

Thanks Keith
Yes indeed, it was a good session.
At the outset of the session I asked the audience for a show of hands of
who had heard of Kantara.
Nearly all hands went up, which indicates good awareness and gave us a good
baseline to add more color and context.
The panel comprising representatives from Meeco, WS02, Wedacon, Ubisecure
and Nixu did a great job relating their organizations to aspects of
Kantara's work.
Onwards!
Kind regards
Colin