[WG-InfoSharing] Consent receipt demo at CIW EU Amsterdam 31 Oct 2018

Keith Uber Keith.Uber at ubisecure.com
Thu Nov 1 07:23:37 UTC 2018

Hi all!

Yesterday as part of the Kantara session at Consumer Identity World Europe in Amsterdam, I presented the work of the WG and the interop demo, largely based on Andrew's prior presentations. The audience was maybe 30 or 40.

The presentation was well received. I got one question about what happens when consent is revoked - is there a receipt for that action.

Oscar made some improvements to the demo beforehand, to include a commonterms viewer for the privacy policy of the bookshop and adjusted the wording of the consent dialogue. He will present it next week at the ISSE Conference in Brussels. https://www.isse.eu.com/

Nixu approached me at the event and told that they have implemented CR spec for a customer prestudy. I have asked them to submit some mention of this work to the "known implementations" page of the will.

Cheers,
--Keith

KEITH UBER
VP Customer Success, Ubisecure Inc

M: +358 404 134 252

keith.uber at ubisecure.com  | www.ubisecure.com<http:// www.ubisecure.com>

Twitter |  LinkedIn  |  Skype: keith_uber

Connecting Identity. Transforming Digital Business.

Vaisalantie 2, FI- Espoo, 02130, Finland
LEI: 529900T8BM49AURSDO55