[WG-InfoSharing] Material for November 1 CIS WG call now on wiki

Andrew Hughes andrewhughes3000 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 1 03:55:17 UTC 2018

Hi all - I have posted some material for review and discussion about what
to work on next on the wiki:
https://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/display/infosharing/Product+Roadmap+Ideas

It's a proposal about how we might think of the problem we are trying
to solve, and how the Receipt concept fits into that future world. TL;DR if
we look at the data subject-controller interaction using Contract Law
concepts, we can gain clarity on what is 'broken' and what we might be able
to do to 'fix' it.

These are the links from the wiki (Please try to pre-read the first two. We
will walk through the third together):

Blog: Kantara Initiative Work Groups on Data Sharing and Consent
<https://wp.me/p1TQLp-7j>
Kantara consent high level use cases.pdf
<https://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/download/attachments/104598628/Kantara%20consent%20high%20level%20use%20cases.pdf?version=1&modificationDate=1541043927557&api=v2>

Mind map to go with the blog
<https://share.mindmanager.com/#publish/Dy37bDd3dLe-sNUuxjHMDffKegAzJCB9wByDXwIs>

AndrewHughes3000 at gmail.com