[WG-InfoSharing] Fwd: Interested to be considered for an Advisory Board position on an EU 2020 grnat fund project?

Colin Wallis Kantara colin at kantarainitiative.org
Fri Jul 20 17:10:03 UTC 2018

Greetings folks

I have some Friday afternoon ease-down browsing and weekend rumination for
you.

Jim Hazard (known to many of you from his participation in the UMA WG)
allowed me to share this here.

Some of it is more related to the Info-sharing aspect of this group, and
some of it more related to Consent Receipts.

When he's not on UMA calls and working with Common Accord, Jim volunteers
at the IACCM (International Association of Contracts and Contracting
Management, IIRC without looking it up specifically).

There's been a informal discussion on how IACCM and Kantara's paths might
cross sometime in future, and Jim spans some of those potential touch
points/groups, and references our work regularly and also here in the
Common Accord link below.  Take a browse through all of those links if you
can.

I've copied Jim FYI if you want to reach out, but appreciate he is not on
this WG list so won't be talking talking to us.

Good weekend everyone.

Kind regards

Colin