[WG-InfoSharing] consent receipt - Google drive and 'viewer' issue

Andrew Hughes andrewhughes3000 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 13 18:40:32 UTC 2018

Two specific items for the interop demo project from yesterday's CIS WG
call have been partially resolved:

1) Kartik confirms that Trunomi has consent receipt 'Viewer' functionality
that they will enhance to support the demo. Trunomi will be able to import
any CR file and the user will be able to view that consent receipt. Any
other projects that have a standalone or integrated 'CR Viewer' function,
please raise your hand - we could use more than one in the demo.

2) I have created a shared Google folder for anyone to drop files for
sharing amongst the interop demo team.
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1xPn288C1t11nZQHrL_dKPYeHneS8YjgO?usp=sharing
This is an unprotected public share, so please take precautions.

andrew.

AndrewHughes3000 at gmail.com