[WG-InfoSharing] Bootstrapping Identity and consent

Tom Jones thomasclinganjones at gmail.com
Sun Jul 8 20:28:46 UTC 2018

thanks - i clarified (IMHO) some of the edge cases where the user has a
more granular level of control in keeping the the CA legislation and best
practices.

http://tcwiki.azurewebsites.net/index.php?title=Bootstrapping_Identity_and_Consent#User_Identifier_Provider_in_Cloud

hope this is more clear. (I have avoided the ISO taxonomy as it doesn't
match the GDPR or current practice.)

Peace ..tom