[WG-InfoSharing] Bootstrapping Identity and consent

Mark Lizar mark at openconsent.com
Sun Jul 8 06:00:05 UTC 2018

Tom,

This is a really nice flow for Bootstrapping Consent & Identity.

I am assuming the User is the 'PI Principle' and I like how you have the requirements for notifications in the User channel as a note.  The notice is also a key component so I would add this In at step 3

e.g. 3 - IAP presents required notice to User (of scope), IAP asks User to provide explicit consent pertaining to the purpose of the notice, this consent is used to release contact info and SID to RP

- Mark