[WG-InfoSharing] Consent Receipt call 2018-07-05 meeting notes

Andrew Hughes andrewhughes3000 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 5 15:35:33 UTC 2018

https://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=104596206

Good progress and discussion on details of the sequence, data formats and
storyboard for the Interop demo at MyData in Helsinki. 7 weeks to go!

Please review the sequence diagram:
https://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/display/infosharing/Sequence+Diagrams+for+Consent+Receipt+Interop+demo

We are adding comments to the wiki to clarify, elaborate and challenge the
sequence to ensure that each dev team has a strong understanding of what's
to be built. I encourage all Consent Platforms to work out how their
product executes the sequence - we had some insights on the call when doing
this exercise with Consentua.

andrew.

AndrewHughes3000 at gmail.com