[WG-InfoSharing] Consent receipt interop demo at MyData Helsinki

Andrew Hughes andrewhughes3000 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 05:37:47 UTC 2018

The session was well attended and the audience was very engaged.

Lots of positive reactions and a great way to showcase the participating
organizations!

I'd like to keep pressing forward on adding more organizations and more
functionality to the core demo. I will have the opportunity to present the
live demo again September 19 at the Kuppinger Cole CIAM World Tour event in
Seattle. This event will have many Seattle-based CIAM companies in the
audience - great exposure!

If you want your logo in the presentation, please get your devs coding!

I have several companies interested in implementing the spec based on what
they saw in the session.

Here are the slides - the video will be posted after the conference.
https://www.slideshare.net/AndrewHughes6/kantara-initiative-consent-receipt-interoperability-demo-v4

andrew.

AndrewHughes3000 at gmail.com