[WG-InfoSharing] Consent receipt interop demo dry run Wed Aug 22

Andrew Hughes andrewhughes3000 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 15:33:13 UTC 2018

Hi Consent & Information Sharing WG and Consent Management Solutions WG!

As you may have heard, Kantara has a demo time slot at the MyData
conference in Helsinki (August 29 2018). We will be showing off
interoperation of consent receipts between multiple company's apps.

To help prepare for this, we will be doing a dry run of the presentation at
the Consent Management Solutions WG call, Wednesday August 22 2018 at 10am
Eastern Time. Call details below.

The demo shows sample apps prompting a user to consent to use their contact
details to receive a newsletter or marketing material. The user can then
choose to receive a Consent Receipt. The Consent Receipt is then displayed
in a Viewer app from a different provider. We discuss the context of
Consent Receipts and how they might be used to exercise a person's data
rights (which is a context of the conference).

The plan is this interop demo is the first of many over the next year or so
- each demo showing more functionality and refinement. For example, the
next demo might show a 'Privacy Dashboard' where a person can examine all
of their receipts from many services.

digi.me, OpenConsent, Consentua, Ubisecure and Trunomi are participating in
this demo.

Call details:
Wednesday at 7:00a.m PT/10:00a.m ET/ 3:00p.m BST
Dial in details:

https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/276734989
<https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fglobal.gotomeeting.com%2Fjoin%2F276734989&sa=D&usd=2&usg=AFQjCNHRZ3yIyh9dAaJ0WC2flbTvG4XcyQ>

Time zone converter: www.thetimenow.com/time-zone-converter.php
<https://www.google.com/url?q=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.thetimenow.com%2Ftime-zone-converter.php&sa=D&usd=2&usg=AFQjCNEWnB3VBf5bOs5kyDAicNbBrhaZLA>

You can also dial in using your phone.
United States: +1 (224) 501-3217

Access Code: 276-734-989

More phone numbers
Australia: +61 2 8355 1050
Austria: +43 7 2081 5427
Belgium: +32 28 93 7018
Canada: +1 (647) 497-9350
Denmark: +45 32 72 03 82
Finland: +358 923 17 0568
France: +33 170 950 594
Germany: +49 69 5880 7802 75
Ireland: +353 15 360 728
Italy: +39 0 230 57 81 42
Netherlands: +31 207 941 377
New Zealand: +64 9 280 6302
Norway: +47 23 16 23 30
Spain: +34 932 75 2004
Sweden: +46 853 527 836
Switzerland: +41 225 4599 78
United Kingdom: +44 330 221 0088

First GoToMeeting? Let's do a quick system check:
https://link.gotomeeting.com/system-check
<https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Flink.gotomeeting.com%2Fsystem-check&sa=D&usd=2&usg=AFQjCNHAdjHRf35qTE95e6qEH5ynQU7XfQ>