[WG-InfoSharing] JSON consent receipt example files

Andrew Hughes andrewhughes3000 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 11 16:22:56 UTC 2018

Yes it is - but you missed the first sentence which clearly limited the
note to the demo. And the quoted text obviously pushes the ‘mods’ to a
different place. Your response talked about showing how changes would be
shown at mydata - which is not in the agreed scope of the demo. Confusing.

On Sat, Aug 11, 2018 at 9:20 AM Mark Lizar <mark at openconsent.com> wrote:

> Andrew,
>
> This is what you wrote (see below)
>
> On 10 Aug 2018, at 19:25, Andrew Hughes <andrewhughes3000 at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> An update for the MyData demo teams:
>
> - I have created 2 JSON files in the shared folder:
> kantara-consent-receipt-v1_1-schema.json
> kantara-consent-receipt-v1_1-example.json
> These are copied directly out of the Consent Receipt v1.1 spec document
>
> - There have been some observations from dev teams that some mods to the
> next CR spec version would be useful, for performance/caching reasons,
> among others
>

> --
Andrew Hughes CISM CISSP
o  +1 650.209.7542 m +1 250.888.9474
1249 Palmer Road, Victoria, BC V8P 2H8
AndrewHughes3000 at gmail.com
https://www.linkedin.com/in/andrew-hughes-682058a
Digital Identity | International Standards | Information Security