[WG-InfoSharing] JSON consent receipt example files

Mark Lizar mark at openconsent.com
Sat Aug 11 14:58:18 UTC 2018

HI Andrew,

What kind of mods?  Could you provide more detail please?

If anyone has a change or mod to the CR spec,  I recommend creating a CR spec extension and send it in to the list.

As mentioned on the last call, we have drafted a extension (or mod) to match CR terms with GDPR terms and to test this out in the viewer.

 Attached is the spec for the extension, which we are contributing to CISWG for interop.   It runs through how mapping terms might look, happy to get feedback on this.

Then we have used the extension in the viewer - to show off what this might look like - as an example to help other interloper’s.

To try it out - you can goto  http://viewer.openconsent.com <http://viewer.openconsent.com/r> - (note: if the images are not loading we are waiting for a DNS issue to sort itself out)

Best,

Mark