[WG-InfoSharing] JSON consent receipt example files

Andrew Hughes andrewhughes3000 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 10 18:25:04 UTC 2018

An update for the MyData demo teams:

- I have created 2 JSON files in the shared folder:
kantara-consent-receipt-v1_1-schema.json
kantara-consent-receipt-v1_1-example.json
These are copied directly out of the Consent Receipt v1.1 spec document

- There have been some observations from dev teams that some mods to the
next CR spec version would be useful, for performance/caching reasons,
among others

- I have been doing some poking around, looking for HTML form generators
and online JSON editors to help me visualize what's going on inside the
sample files. Here are some sites that might be useful (I do not vouch for
their correctness - they look pretty close to me)

Editor with 'code view' and 'tree view' of JSON files - includes a schema
validator
https://jsoneditoronline.org/#/

JSON Editor that I trying out as a form generator.
https://json-editor.github.io/json-editor/

If you have JSON schema validators that we could use to examine instances
for conformity to the spec, please let us know.

andrew.

AndrewHughes3000 at gmail.com