[WG-InfoSharing] JSON Validator site

Andrew Hughes andrewhughes3000 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 17:29:46 UTC 2018

Hi folks - now that we are starting to generate JSON consent receipts, I've
taken a look into schema validation sites and other simple tools that might
be helpful.

http://brutusin.org/json-forms/

This is a simple JSON schema -> HTML form generator that can take JSON data
and fill in the fields. It also includes a data validator.

In a pinch, I could also use this as a simplistic consent receipt viewer -
the generated form is not pretty but it shows the data and field labels in
a properly-nested view

Other suggestions for schema validation appreciated.

AndrewHughes3000 at gmail.com