[WG-InfoSharing] CIS-WG PLEASE READ Re: Review CR 1.1.0 DRAFT 5

Andrew Hughes andrewhughes3000 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 30 06:47:56 UTC 2017

Hello Consent & Information Sharing WG-ers!

The weekly work to build upon Consent Receipt v1.0 has finished and CR
v1.1.0 DRAFT 5 is the result.

Now it's your turn - we are giving the WG 2 weeks to review and comment on
DRAFT 5.

Once the editor has made a disposition of comments received, we will
proceed to the various public review, IPR review and Kantara ballots.

So, please take some time over the next couple weeks to read and comment

thanks
andrew.

*Andrew Hughes *CISM CISSP
Independent Consultant