[WG-InfoSharing] Consent & Info Sharing WG call 2017-10-18

Andrew Hughes andrewhughes3000 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 18 17:17:45 UTC 2017

We will get an update from David this week on progress towards v1.1

I have attached the draft charter for a new Consent Management Solutions WG
whose first work activity is to draft and publish Best Current Practices
for Consent Management Solutions.

The draft Charter is going in front of the LC this week and we anticipate
that the WG will have its first meeting in October.

thanks
andrew.

*Andrew Hughes *CISM CISSP
Independent Consultant