[WG-InfoSharing] Consent Receipts implementations page

Andrew Hughes andrewhughes3000 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 12 14:25:43 UTC 2017

Hi everyone - we have a new wiki page up that contains a simple list of
existing implementations of Consent Receipts.

https://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/x/ioC-BQ

Please send me info about your implementation and I will post (or if you
have a wiki account please feel free to update your own entry)

Please send me suggestions for improvements for this wiki page - we will be
using it in promotional material to indicate adoption rates etc.

thanks
andrew.

*Andrew Hughes *CISM CISSP
Independent Consultant