[WG-InfoSharing] CIS WG meeting(s) this week

Andrew Hughes andrewhughes3000 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 27 16:51:30 UTC 2017

Hi folks - something special for this week :-)

Eve and I have decided to host a joint call this Thursday between UMA WG
and CIS WG to work out what joint project(s) we could and should start work
on.

There has long been a sense that the work of UMA dovetails into the work of
the Consent Receipt - but no firm proposals on what the joint work could
be. We will address this :-)

The joint meeting will happen on the last 30 minutes of the regular CIS WG
call and first 30 minutes of the regular UMA WG call on Thursday November
30 - invitation will arrive shortly.

We are using the regular CIS WG GoToMeeting line - so if you join us for
the normal CIS WG call we'll just get some new attendees at the top of the
hour.

Note that this is not intended to be a blue-sky chat about what might be.
This is intended to get down to details on specific project ideas:
publications, interoperability testing, prototypes, current implementation
enhancements or other specific projects that demonstrate the utility of the
existing work.

If you have specific proposals, it would be ideal if you could send out a
few sentences in advance on the what & the why, to allow for discussion on
the call.

thanks
andrew.

*Andrew Hughes *CISM CISSP