[WG-InfoSharing] CR 1.1.0 DRAFT 6 just posted

John Wunderlich john at wunderlich.ca
Mon Nov 20 15:35:57 UTC 2017

David;

Nice work, as always.

Quibbles and picking of nits as follows:

Line 56: I prefer 'good practices' to 'best practices' to avoid downstream
arguments about which practice is 'best' when all we usually need to find
is 'good'.

Line 386: Consent Type
Note that where the service is 'meeting regulatory requirements' or the
like, consent is moot. Therefore either N/A or something like it should be
an acceptable consent type.

Line 412: Third Party Name
The definition says name or names. Does that not mean that this should be
an array in JSON?

Page 23: There are some duplications in the names here and in the front
matter. Is that intentional or accidental? Not sure what the difference
between the two types of contributor is?

Page 27: If possible this should be a legal size page in landscape mode for
the table to display

John Wunderlich, BA, MBA
@PrivacyCDN <https://twitter.com/PrivacyCDN>

*Privacy Tools*

Kantara Initiative <https://kantarainitiative.org/>: Consent Receipt
Specification
<https://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/display/infosharing/Consent+Receipt+Specification>

JLINC Labs <https://www.jlinclabs.com/>: Data Provenance Solutions
<https://www.jlinclabs.com/solutions/>

On 19 November 2017 at 23:25, David Turner <david.turner at voltagegate.com>
wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> I just uploaded DRAFT 6, which should be the final version. PLEASE review
> if before the next meeting and send any issues to me via the mailing list.
> https://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/display/
> infosharing/Consent+Receipt+Specification
>
> Thank you,
> David

prohibited.