[WG-InfoSharing] Changes to CIS WG Wiki

Andrew Hughes andrewhughes3000 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 9 20:57:42 UTC 2017

Hi - as discussed in today's call - I have rejigged the Consent Receipt
Specification pages on the wiki to make them more friendly for referencing
from the specification document.

Specifically, the following link goes to the 'root' of the Consent
Receipt-related pages
https://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/x/foCOB

You will now see 'supporting material' and 'historical material' child
pages (among other pages)

The 'supporting material' page will hold pages of examples and other
material that the specification document points to.

If you have questions please ask and we can figure out where stuff should
go.

andrew.

*Andrew Hughes *CISM CISSP
Independent Consultant