[WG-InfoSharing] Review CR 1.1.0 DRAFT 5

John Wunderlich john at wunderlich.ca
Thu Nov 9 02:04:19 UTC 2017

See attached track changes. I find the structural changes to the document
much more readable and clear, and the changed JSON structure is more
logical and matches my experiences in trying to write and match purposes
for collection to types of authority necessary for using and disclosing the
PII.

👍

John Wunderlich, BA, MBA
@PrivacyCDN <https://twitter.com/PrivacyCDN>