[WG-InfoSharing] Any topics for CIS WG call this week?

Eve Maler eve at xmlgrrl.com
Thu Nov 2 14:52:05 UTC 2017

It would be great to coordinate a joint CIS/UMA call at some point soon.
What would be a good time slot for that? Maybe an extended two-hour call on
a Thursday in very late Nov/early Dec (while hopefully final balloting is
under way for UMA2) overlapping when CR and UMA would normally be meeting?

*Eve Maler*Cell +1 425.345.6756 | Skype: xmlgrrl | Twitter: @xmlgrrl